Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Have You Ever??? Part 2

Have you ever seen such a beautiful sunrise?
Have you ever seen such a beautiful sunset?

Funny, it is, how people around here continue to ask each other that question.

Because the answer is yes and yes, and yes yet again.

I honestly don't know what it is.  Something about the local climate.  But I have never seen such beautiful skies.  It's not just sunrise or sunset, east and west.  Sometimes when it's sunset, the most beautiful place in the sky will be in the north, or the south or some imtermediate spot.  Sometimes it's neither sunrise or sunset and the moisture, I guess, in the sky makes it turn pink.  Strangely beautiful Pepto-Bismol pink.  Sometimes the sky glows so very very Pepto that it wakes me up early as it washes the greige walls of my bedroom into a magenta pink. Looks like a color that ought not to exist in nature, yet, there it is. I have taken so many pictures out my front and back windows, and Bob has done the same.  And it's funny how my camera can't quite do the colors justice most of the time.  I don't know why that is.  Rods and Cones, I suppose. I have good color sensitivity.  So if I edit my shots at all, it's so I can remember exactly what it looked like.  I know it's hard to believe, unless you've seen it.  But it really is THIS:


these pictures...

are somewhat chronological...

taken over the last year.

You'll start to notice a pattern...

of front yard....

random taken-from-the-road shots....




and backyard shots.

Okay...done captioning....just enjoy!




















Pretty amazing, huh?

Thanks, God! I'm watching!
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment