Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Subtle Reminder

I know.

God is good.

Every day and every day and every day.

If I am tempted to forget, God reminds me.  I think God sent this season of colors just for me (and you, too, don't worry).  And birds, too. Those little wonders that take the time to migrate right through my front yard.

Just in case you might be a little forgetful too, just look....

I can't help but imagine God whispering in the (ear?) of this little tree, telling it to remember to count the green leafy days and then, do THIS:




Or along the same lines of color, tell the tiny feathers of this little finch to start turning raspberry
sauce red, so he can attract the best girlfriend ever...

 


And what girlfriend could resist electric blue and rusty orange?


 

Or a color that I think in this case should be called "greedy blue"?



 Of course, there's always the simple yet elegant black and white racing stripe look,


Which even looks snazzy in the rain.


Of course, some folk are more safe in colors that blend in.



Random cute boy pic (never blending in...in a good way).



Turkeys can't blend in even if they want to on a frosty morning like today;


And I will let you guess if anything is trying to blend in here.


Like I said, subtle...

Or not....





So NOT subtle



I guess he's really not so subtle, either.


Thank you for reminding me.

Amen


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. His little bird crop was stuffed the the brim with corn after raiding the bird feeders yesterday....still, he wanted MORE!

      Delete