Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Just Checking In: Chapter 1


I have started this post several times, but I don't have anything clever to say.

Felicity

Bliss

That sigh you release when you are surrounded by wordless beauty.

That is my every day and every day and every day.

Pictures can't even capture it.  I guess you have to be here.  To live, or vacation, or just visit.

Last night, Bob and I left work late.  The sun was going down and the fading light was perfect.  Too dark to take pictures, and for some reason, I can't capture on my camera that ethereal pink and glowing yet shaded blue in the eastern sky as the sun sets in the west.  Then add every leaf color imaginable.  Then multiply how beautiful you think that would be times ten.  At least.

See?  I can't describe it.  You have to be here.  I wish you were.

A hint of what it is:




























I know, right?  There are no words.

I wish you were here.







No comments:

Post a Comment