Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's all good.

I know I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE the UP.

And I love my job.

I love my job.

Makes me laugh.  It's been a long time coming.

The creative well is a deep one, and every day it seems like I take another little dip into and find new stuff....where is it all coming from???

I know the answer, God...I do, really.

So thank You.

Today the frost is on the pumpkin.


And instead of mourning summer's end, instead of dreading the long dark months ahead, I am busy, busy, busy.

I seem to have found a little bit of balance from the noise and distraction I was hearing in my heart the last few weeks.  Now it seems like a grand opportunity stretches ahead of me, to reflect and plan and create my way through the dark cold months ahead.

My little shop is a happy place, warm and inviting (always smells nice here, too!).  It is quirky and eclectic, like me.

I hope you like the new sign, too!

And there are always projects in the working, or at least in the planning stage.

For example, on my work table today there are almost finished bits of my latest crocheting.

they don't look good with all the ends sticking out ;(


On my desk there are squares of bright flannel cut and ready to be sewn into SOMETHING.

This picture does not begin to portray the excitement I feel about an upcoming collaboratory project...STAY TUNED!

My back table is about to be filled with soap-making, and maybe other things today, too.  Who knows?

magical chemistry about to happen


And there are always new cards to make, more monkey sock animals to bring to life,

quirky and proud of it

 jewelry ideas percolating in the back of my mind, waiting to be tried.

and so many more not yet realized.....

Bliss.  Really.

Amen, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment