Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy Day

Have you ever had a day where you felt like saying,  "Yay!"?

Do you have a lot of days like that?

Is EVERY day a day like that?

I feel that way.

Every day

What a drip I am.  :)

Jordan told me yesterday that the human eye can differentiate between more shades of green than any other color.  I can't seem to confirm or disprove it online, but I think it's probably true.  Nick, my color-blind to green and red boy remarked when he visited the UP several weeks ago that there are so many different shades of green apparent when you drive around in the forest. So even he gets it.

I started laughing to myself as we drove to work this morning through the forests and fields.  When Bob asked, I said, "What if GREEN was someone's LEAST favorite color?"  It made me laugh because I had just decided that the UP would NOT be their fave place to live.


Yesterday a friend on Facebook shared with me a scientific discovery that women live longer if they are surrounded by nature.

Whoo hoo!

And yay!

Because in my life these days, Nature not only surrounds me, sometimes it stares at me through the window.

Or whispers to me through blades of grass.

Or sings a mysterious song at sunrise.

Or calms me with the peaceful deep coolness of the forest.

Or blinds me with the brilliance of God's beautiful garden.

And here am I, right here, smack in the middle of the forests, the meadows, the Gardens of God.
Life is good!

Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment