Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Do You Feel Pretty, Too? Just for fun!

Ever get a song in your head and it just won't leave?

Well, I think a good way to get it out of my head is to put it into YOUR head....

So anyway....please sing along with Natalie Wood, and follow the bouncing....umm...birds...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7PIyIcCro  (You might want to fast forward to 0:45)


I feel pretty,


Oh, so pretty,


I feel pretty and witty and gay,


And I pity

Any girl who isn't me today!


I feel charming,

Oh, so charming.


It's alarming how charming I feel!


And so pretty


That I hardly can believe I'm real.


See the pretty girl in the mirror there,


Who can that attractive girl be

Such a pretty face.


Such a pretty dress,


Such a pretty smile,


Such a pretty me!


I feel stunning,


And entrancing,


Feel like running,


And dancing for joy!


For I'm loved

By a pretty wonderful boy!




Etc., Etc., Etc.

Did it work...is it in your head now?

Good.

Go sing it for someone.

I dare you.


























No comments:

Post a Comment