Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day Eight--So Much to Do!

 I feel badly about not writing for several days.  So Much Has Happened.  Mostly, my life has changed in one very major way. It seems that for many years, I could count on very little changing.  I guess some people would call it stability.  All of a sudden, I am building a new life from scratch, and it is impossible to know just what the end result will be.  It feels terrifying, and exhilarating at the same time.....aaarrrrggghhh......yayyyy......kinda like that.

Totally unrelated to this:  I feel sorry for those people in San Diego whose fireworks display all went up in 30 seconds. See it here:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndVhgq1yHdA
Because we saw awesome fireworks BY ACCIDENT in Baraga Bay. I don't know if I want to say "Thank God for flat tires!" even though that's the reason why we were in Baraga overnight on the 4th.  It was a good example of how good things can come out of bad circumstances.





                             Ever notice how much fireworks look like flowers?

Speaking of an aaarrrrggghhh.....yayyyy moment.  This morning, I went and talked to my school's president and my principal about resigning from my job.  Then I went and cleaned out my desk.  I found myself rushing and just doing it so I wouldn't have to think about never coming back to a classroom that has been my home every school day since...forever.  Man....


It's a good thing that THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
is the world waiting for me.  Forests, streams, wolves howling (hopefully from afar) at night, butterflies, bees and birds, flowers, etc. Or this might be a tough day.

I am going to try to remember in the next week or so how much I love love love the UP, as I am sorting, packing, selling, cleaning stuff down here to get ready for the big move ahead.

I LOVE THE UP!

so......yayyyy.






No comments:

Post a Comment